Trending Politics: "The Arizona election should not be certified"
September 25, 2021: Beware of hostile and deceitful attempts by mainstream media to spin the Arizona Election Audit findings and go-forward recommendations. Mainstream media, true to form, are "on queue" and "on script" as they conspire to misreport the outcome of the Arizona Election Audit. Exercise caution and due diligence when exposed to fake mainstream media coverage and "in-the-tank" journalism on this (or any other) major news event.
+ + + + +
Trending Politics' Kyle Becker is a reliable independent source of information on this topic.
‘The Election Should Not Be Certified’: The *Real* Arizona Election Audit Report Was Just Released – And It is a Bombshell
By: Kyle Becker
The official Arizona Senate’s election audit findings were just released – and they are causing a stir. The official documents were obtained and released by Constitutional attorney Matthew S. DePerno. Please refer to the bottom of this post for the official documentation released yesterday.
According to Breitbart News,
“What has been found is both encouraging and alarming. On the positive side there were no substantial differences between the hand count of the ballots provided and the official canvass results for the County. However, according to the Cyber Ninjas 'Maricopa County Forensic Audit Volume I: Executive Summary & Recommendations” (dated September 23, 2021)'
HOWEVER, while it is encouraging for voters, it does not allay all of the concerns:
- None of the various systems related to elections had numbers that would balance and agree with each other. In some cases, these differences were significant.
- There appears to be many ballots cast from individuals who had moved prior to the election.
- Files were missing from the Election Management System (EMS) Server.
- Ballot images on the EMS were corrupt or missing.
- Logs appeared to be intentionally rolled over, and all the data in the database related to the 2020 General Election had been fully cleared.
- On the ballot side, batches were not always clearly delineated, duplicated ballots were missing the required serial numbers, originals were duplicated more than once, and the Auditors were never provided Chain‐of‐Custody documentation for the ballots for the time‐period prior to the ballot’s movement into the Auditors’ care. This all increased the complexity and difficulty in properly auditing the results; and added ambiguity into the final conclusions." (Breitbart News - September 24)
The results show “57,734 ballots with serious issues were identified.” If those ballots were not counted, that would be far beyond the margin of victory needed to overturn the results of the election. The auditors recommended that “the election should not be certified.”
+ + + + +
This important topic continues to be fluid with intensified efforts by mainstream media to sweep the Arizona election fraud under the carpet. Independent journalists will not allow this to happen.