Joe Biden’s Approval Numbers are a Disaster - and a Reflection of his Illegitimacy
April 26, 2021: What do you get when you have an illegitimate fraud and corrupt politician masquerading as a president? You get Joe Biden and the third worst approval ratings (after the first 100 days of holding office) since approval ratings have been published. (Trending Politics - Martin Walsh; April 26, 2021) Intuition, alone, should allow anyone with even a shred of geopolitical knowledge and basic common sense to confidently predict Biden’s disastrous approval ratings. Since this clown and his administration stole their way into the White House, they have demonstrated a nasty mix of arrogance, ignorance, insolence, and treason to the country. Biden’s track record of sexual predatory deviance, blatant racist conduct, corrupt cronyism, mafia-like kickbacks & bribes, intimate financial ties to the CCP genocidal regime, conspicuous "absenteeism", and perpetual & unlawful abuse of power has not gone unnoticed by Americans and people around the world. Layered on top of Biden’s lack of ethics and criminal inclinations is a giant heap of arrogance and disregard for America as he fast-tracks a radical (and largely unwanted) path towards a hard-core version of corporate communism and Fabian socialism.
Drawing from the article “Biden’s Approval Numbers are Pathetic”, EA has published the key highlights and findings below. The following data and insights are fully attributed to: Trending Politics – Martin Walsh; April 26, 2021.
+ + + + +
Biden’s Approval Numbers are Pathetic
As Joe Biden nears his 100th day in office, a new poll reveals that his approval rating is downright laughable. According to a Washington Post-ABC News poll, Biden has a 52% approval rating at the 100-day mark in office (the third lowest since tracking began). Of those who approve, 34% say they strongly approve and 18% say they somewhat approve.
Of the 1,007 adults polled by phone for the survey, an alarming 42% say they disapprove of Biden’s job as president so far, with 35% saying they strongly disapprove and 7% saying they somewhat disapprove.
His administration faces the dilemma of sticking with traditional Democratic initiatives or pushing further left as the party lurches that way. Forty percent (40%) of those polled last week say that Biden is ruling too liberally for them. Biden’s lower-than-usual approval rating begs the question of whether he was voted in due to popularity or was voted in by way of election fraud and trickery.
According to the approval polling, Biden fails most miserably with respect to immigration, national security, and the border crisis. Only 37% say they approve of his handling of the southern border while 53% say they disapprove.
Quite amazing that Biden has the third-lowest approval rating given that he has the entire media apparatus on his side trying to help him with everything (and covering up for him daily). Despite all this media manipulation and interference, a separate poll last week found that most Americans believe cheating “likely” shifted the results of the 2020 presidential election. According to Rasmussen Reports, 51% of Americans believe that cheating “likely” influenced the results of the 2020 presidential election. The poll found that a stunning 35% of Americans believing it was “very likely” that cheating influenced the election results. A strong majority of voters, 60% believe that election security is more important than making it easier for people to vote.
Rasmussen Reports noted the following key insights and data points:
- 74% of Republicans believe it is likely last year’s presidential election was affected by cheating, a view shared by 30% of Democrats and 51% of voters not affiliated with either major party.
- Asked which is more important, making it easier for everybody to vote, or making sure there is no cheating in elections, 60% of Likely Voters say it is more important to prevent cheating, while 37% said it is more important to make it easier to vote.
- Only 22% of voters say it is currently too hard to vote, while 34% said it is too easy to vote, and 41% say the level of difficulty in voting is about right.
- Majorities of all racial groups (59% of whites, 56% of Blacks, and 63% of other minority voters) say it is more important to make sure there is no cheating in elections than to make it easier to vote.
- Likewise, majorities of all racial groups (64% of whites, 59% of Blacks, and 58% of other minority voters) reject the claim that voter ID laws discriminate against some voters.
- Among voters who say it is Very Likely that cheating affected the 2020 election outcome, 92% say it is more important to prevent cheating than to make it easier to vote.
We can deduce from all this that cheating will reflect itself in any leader’s approval ratings. The disastrous Biden approval ratings are tightly correlated to his history and current practices of cheating, lying, and abusing his role/authority in office. Given that over half the US population deems Biden illegitimate and pathologically dishonest, there is absolutely no way this fraud should ever be allowed to destroy an American heritage and social framework that took more than 200 years of toil and sacrifice to create. By: Extremely American Colin Wright